oh, goodness. today is just one of those DAYS and it deserves to be recognized.
i’ve only been up for two hours, but it’s been amazing.
- sunlight streaming through bedroom window when i woke.
- fluffiest pup in the world curled up like a bean right next to me.
- rumpling her further for a few minutes while she stretches, snouts & paws.
- put on my favorite new outfit: tunic sweatshirt, leggings, big socks & uggs.
- fireplace cranking it out when i got downstairs.
- that fresh fall scent sneaking in when i let loo out.
- coffee – peet’s french – a big pot.
- two mugs full, leisurely.
- packer game on espn gamecast, phone chirping me score alerts.
- inspiration hits – asked loo if she wanted a walk; she responded enthusiastically.
- stunning, gorgeous, cool fall day – colorful leaves, crispy breeze, shiny loo-fluff rippling, big doggie grin, waterfront beauty, ominous clouds moving in, racing ahead of the rain.
- another cup of coffee? sure.
- decided to poach eggs. excellent decision. perched on crispy toasted english muffin, salt & pepp.
- day ain’t even done.